Pharmacy Admissions Process

Please visit us with prior appointment between 9.00 am to 5.30 pm any day from Monday to Friday and on Saturday between 9.00 am to 1.30 am. The admission office will give detailed information about the school, methodology, facilities, fee structure and guide you with the admission procedure followed by a campus tour.JBVP campus believes in the principle that a good liberal education is a participative process, in which the child is a key participant. In keeping with the spirit of this principle, we will interact with the child in combination with a written exercise .This will facilitate us in understanding the child's readiness for the class to which you have applied. The Principal will meet the parent with the child and on his approval parents can proceed with the admission.


Admissions at Jay Bhavanigad Vikas Pratisthan in India is as per the following procedure.

Admission procedure will be as per the rules and regulations laid down by the Government of Maharashtra, Directorate of Technical Education (www.dte.org.in) & Pravesh Niyantran Samiti (PNS), Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University (BATU), Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE) from time to time.


Courses Offered
  • D. Pharmacy and B. Pharmacy
Duration
  • D. Pharmacy – 02 years (Annual pattern)
  • B. Pharmacy – 04 years ( Semester pattern)
Affiliation
  • 1. Government of Maharashtra
  • 2. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE)
  • 3. All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
  • 4. Pharmacy Council of India (PCI)
  • 5. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University(BATU)
  • 6. Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE)
Intake capacity
  • D. Pharmacy – 60
  • B. Pharmacy – 100
A. First Year of Diploma course in Pharmacy:
  • 1. The Candidate should be an Indian National.
  • 2. Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject.

B. First Year of Degree course in Pharmacy
  • 1. Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
  • 2. Secured minimum 50 % marks (minimum 45 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject added together (Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition).
  • 3. Obtained a non-zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology added together at MHT-CET.
  • 4. Rounding of the percentage of marks for deciding eligibility for admission. In case percentage, marks (converted out of 10) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subjects added together at HSC (Std.XII), comes in fraction then percentage of marks shall be rounded off as explained in the example for the purpose of deciding the eligibility of the candidate.
  • 5. Ex. If the percentage of marks comes out to be 39.50% to 39.9% then it shall be rounded to 40% and if the percentage of marks comes out to be 39.01% to 39.49% then it shall be rounded to 39%..
A. First Year D. PHARMACY:

Out of total 60 admissions at D. Pharmacy, about 80% admissions are done through Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP). Remaining 20% admissions are done by the management at the Institute level on the basis of H.S.C. results.

  • 1. Govt. Centralized Admission (CAP) – 48 (80%).
  • 2. Institute Level Seats – 12 (20%).

B. First Year B. PHARMACY:

Out of total 100 admissions at B. Pharmacy, about 80% admissions are done through Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) run by State Govt. on the basis of MHT-CET/NEET score. Remaining 20% admissions are done by the management at the Institute level on the basis of MHT-CET and H.S.C. results

  • 1. Govt. Centralized Admission (CAP) =80 (80%)
  • 2. Institute Level Seats =20 (20%)

Eligibility criteria of Candidates who have passed/ passing Diploma in Pharmacy and seeking admission to First Year of Pharmacy

If seats remain vacant, Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma course in Pharmacy with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates of backward class categories) and medium of instruction as English from AICTE, PCI approved Polytechnics can be considered for admission to First Year B. Pharm., as per the government rules.

Fees structure for academic year 2019-20

  • 1. D. Pharmacy :

Sr. No. Category Tuition Fee Development Fee Total
1 Open 59091 5909 65,000/-
2 OBC, SEBC 29546 5909 35455/-
3 NT-1,2,3 , SBC, ST, DT-VJ 00 5909 5909/-
4 SC 00 00 00/-

*Note - All students should pay Extra Rs 5000/- as a Security Deposit.


  • 2. B. Pharmacy :

Sr. No. Category Tuition Fee Development Fee Total
1 Open 72727 7273 80,000/-
2 OBC, SEBC 36364 7273 43637/-
3 NT-1,2,3 , SBC, ST, DT-VJ 00 7273 7273/-
4 SC 00 00 00/-

*Note - All students should pay Extra Rs 5000/- as a Security Deposit.


  • 1. MHT-CET/ NEET score card
  • 2. HSC Marksheet and Board Certificate
  • 3. SSC Mark sheet and Board Certificate
  • 4. Leaving Certificate
  • 5. Age, Domicile Certificate
  • 6. Nationality Certificate
  • 7. Gap certificate (if applicable)
  • 8. Caste Certificate (if applicable)
  • 9. Caste/Tribe Validity Certificate (if applicable)
  • 10. Non Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
  • 11. Defense Service Certificate (if applicable)
  • 12. Physical Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
  • 13. Passport Size photographs

Send Admissions Enquiry